Friday, October 11, 2013

"who went about doing good"

The Example to Follow: The Savior

The Savior was one "who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him" (Acts 10:38). Christ was our perfect example in all things, but today I'd like to focus in on how He went about doing good. 

This video is an amazing example of showing our faith by the works that we do. It is in these things that we draw near to our Savior. As we serve as He would we are blessed to feel His love for those we are serving. 

"Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."

The people in this video all exercised great faith, while many went on to let their faith bring them to wonderfully good works. How blessed are we when our works echo our faith. These people truly did what Christ would have done if He had been there.


I know that miracles happen, I know that Christ lives and that He is in the details of our lives. I know He loves us. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment